Lakes Region real estate.
- 3.1034 m2 (7.7 acres)
- 150m ( 500 ft) of recreational river frontage.
- Principal residence of 490 m2 (5,300 ft2): six bedrooms, six bathrooms; spacious living room with vaulted ceiling; large dining for 12+; expansive kitchen & service areas; large game room; porches and view deck. Completely renovated (ex-Fishing Lodge) by Chilean Architect of the Year 2006 for one of Chile's best-known businessman, and fully furnished by the current owner. Solid red oak wood frame construction, interiors finished with native hardwoods.
- Second residence of 195 m2 (2,000 ft2): four bedrooms, three baths with solid structure (as above). House has been renovated and fully furnished by the current owner.
- The main and second residences are furnished throughout with stunning, Scandanavian 1950s style furniture.
- Two cottages of 54m2 each; both recently renovated and one furnished by the current owner.
- All title documents, permits and taxes are up to-date.
- Pack your bags- property and residences are in “ready to occupy” condition.
Unique estate property of unparalleled beauty, offering stunning views of Lago Ranco, Rio Calcurrupe and picturesque surrounding mountains. Lovely natural setting comprised of pastoral parks, mature landscaped gardens and framed by centennial forest. Property is located near the mouth of the Calcurrupe River, Lago Ranco, Region de los Rios. The Rio Calcurrupe offers fine trout and steelhead fly fishing on protected catch & release waters.
100% paved road access to the property. Recently upgraded electrical service (including 3-phase). Municipal water service as well as pump station irrigation water supply.
Currently run as profitable business venture (i.e. high seasonal rents / low maintenance cost). Strong growth potential as Lago Ranco ranks as one of the most sought after, ‘chic’ vacation areas within the Chilean Lake District. The property can be subdivided into multiple building sites requiring local Municipal plan approval only (i.e. no community/condominium rules & regulations to contend with).
There is also room to expand the business by building more cottages or housing on one of the several potential building sites on the property, including lake front.
Price: 22.500UF (USD Referential Value: us$950,000, depending on exchange rate.)
To view on Google Earth, please enter the following coordinates: Lat. 40º 13 21 / Long. 72º 15 44.45